Friday, February 13, 2015

LSPM: Rant on School Days

Assalamualaikum.
Gambar untuk Majalah Mekar 2014 F5

I'm a person who will seek every possibility of doing things alone. Not that I hate my friends or, ego or, arrogant or, thought that I can do everything alone. No no no. It's just like, I've through almost 10 years(years where most of the things needs my very own decision to do) and, my thought always differs with others. I hate waiting and make people waiting. And you know, when you're with a gang, and when we say 'gang it means more than three. So, the duration of waiting if there is any particular activities will lengthen. Am I right? Sometimes, during the recess, I walked fast. Rather eating alone than waiting my friends come down from classes(I'm prefect, remember?). I had to write reports. Had to patrol the school(sometimes). And of course, Disturbing my teachers with bombards questions especially to Puan Fadhilah (Sorry teacher, but I love youuu :*) And duration of recessing for a prefect is 35 minutes. I dont dare to wait any more time just to wait.
Me, Syafawani, Fatiha with our respectives angklong 2013

I often made decision carefree. Sometimes the decision is stupid, ridiculous and when I turned back, and think for a second time, I got yelled by myself. Got yelled due to thinking without maturity. People tends to think that my decision is a wise decision. And often follows my decision. And when everything turned into worse, I hate it. I'll just like putting my friends into circumstances that the person will get regretted for his/her lifetime. I hate this. That's why I rather doing things alone@by myself.

However, when I looked back at my history of life during my secondary school, I felt like, Oh my God, Allah granted me with so many wonderful friends that I wish these friendship will lasts forever. Not only will end up when we left SMK TA. Especially my classmates that supports me. Sometimes we had a small fight(urgh??), misunderstanding, sometimes Chinese girl call my friend prostitute(it's not true!) and we always (not me actually) calling our classmates with bad names, but then, it's never matters anymore. Because we know that, when SPM is done, we'll gonna miss each other.
Jamuan Raya dan Karnival Seni Budaya 2013 form 4

Take a nap and picture during subjects exchange periods!


Kelas tambahan during school holidays



Jamuan Akhir tahun berjawatan Khas 2014
Jamuan Berjawatan Khas 2013

Jamuan Raya 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment