Saturday, February 2, 2013

Trip Trip and bye January!


Assalamualaika. Yes. it Has been a while since i ever update my blog. yeah, Form four treat me like i've nothing to do at home. homework homework and again, homework!
Theres so much thing i'd learnt from 1/1/13 till this second. Lift myself to my father's laptop. writing and missing you. Waawww. Ayat tunggang langgang no.

Last week which is 24 January, thursday i went to a trip to Kuala Nerang, Kedah! For? Wedding trip lah.. my cousin's. Its kinda awesome as it is my first time wedding trip and it was such a long day but alright, i do appreciate it as it is one of my beautiful ornament being i this big family. Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah.

And there's so much things happened and sometime i feel like suicide (no kidding) but when thinking of Allah and heaven, i feel like. i've mountain of sins and i must lived and disposed it! i surely do!
Last Wednesday, i went to SMK Pelindung for chess competition, and yes, im not going to tell you anything about the chess competition as it is very embarrassing, awful, remorseful and whatever seem to be same meaning with it. The reason im telling you all about the chess competition izzzz because i met some my few friends and teachers. Puan Suryeti. Aqilla Mahasan and some of them are my juniors and my seniors. Could'nt forget, Anyss Nuraliah. Ngehhh.

And yesterday, I went to kemaman for Arih's wedding and there's a funy conversation yet, it is interesting.
"Nanti Yati ngan aishah tengoklah salam perantauan kat utusan bulan puasa kekgi..."
"kenape?"
"Kak syikin dapat gi jepun nanti.. exchange student"
"lambat lagilah kahwin nya." ayah mengusik.
"ha'ah. lambat lagi lah kot. entoh2 yati dulu"


 I don't know why but lately, my relatives often talked about Ayah De's going have daughter/son in law. Ayah De is my father.
 So when i think about it... I have 3 siblings who are 20 years old and above. Hey! when all of you going to be married! Haih. Banyakkanlah berdoa, Sha. hahaha.
And there's a few photos from my lately palces i've been there.




No comments:

Post a Comment